Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, 3/21/11

Jake spent early this morning in bed with me. He then got up and thought he was going to throw up, but he just dribbled a little. Later when I looked at it, it was a small leaf he had eaten from a plant I was rooting on the counter. When he came back to bed, he was gurgly for a bit. His appetite is back-I fed him 3 times this morning and he ate it all. He had also finished his dinner from last night. The gurgling is now gone.

When I came home tonight, I could tell he wasn't feeling well. He had thrown up a lot by his litter box and on the kitchen floor a little. He wouldn't take his medicine at first, but after a bit, took his "cookie". He showed no interest in eating dinner, so I didn't push it. About an hour later, he perked up a bit when I asked him if he was hungry. He didn't eat right away, but after about 1/2 hour, I brought the bowl over to him and he started picking a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment